Are you following the keto way of eating? Then you HAVE to try this white keto pizza! Keto-friendly Fat Head pizza has become a favorite among our low carb team members and readers. We know you’re going to love this delicious take on pizza, too! White Spinach And Chicken Keto Pizza – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Fathead Pizza Dough:
3/4 cup almond flour
1 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
2 tablespoons cream cheese
pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
For the Pizza:
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup whipping cream
1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum for thickening
salt & pepper to taste
pinch of nutmeg
1 grilled chicken breast, chopped
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small saucepan on the stove, brown the butter and garlic for a couple minutes, while stirring over medium heat.
3. Whisk in cream and heat until almost boiling
4. Reduce heat and whisk in xanthan gum. Stir until thickened. Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
5. Pour cream sauce over the top of pizza crust.
6. Top pizza with chicken, spinach, and cheeses.
7. Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Yield: 8 slices, Serving Size: 1 slice Amount Per Serving: Calories: 383, Total Carbohydrates: 8g, Fiber: 3g, Net Carbohydrates: 5g, Total Fat: 32g, Protein: 23g
Submit Your Recipe! Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.