Vegan Mini Pumpkin Pies are the only thing better than pumpkin pie – they’re an entire pumpkin pie in ONE bite! Simple and so delicious! Vegan Mini Pumpkin Pies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour (regular or gluten-free)
- 2 tablespoons oat fiber (or more flour, but this will increase net carbs)
- 1 tablespoon granulated Pyure or 2 tablespoons Swerve/erythritol
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cold Earth Balance
- 2-3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 6 ounces Mori Nu silken tofu (firm or extra firm)
- 1/4 cup granulated Pyure
- 12 drops liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl. Add in Earth Balance using a pastry cutter or a fork, mixing until no chunks larger than pea-sized remain. Add cold water one tablespoon at a time and mix to incorporate until a dough forms. Dough should be soft, but not too wet. If you add too much water, add more almond flour to reach the right consistency.
- Cover your work surface with a sheet of parchment paper and sprinkle with almond flour. Place dough on parchment, flatten into a disk, sprinkle with more almond flour, and top with another sheet of parchment.
- Roll dough out to 1/8″ thick. Cut into 3″ circles (I use the top of a wine glass) and press into 12 muffin tins or silicone baking cups. If you have extra dough (you probably will!), it can be frozen in an airtight container.
- Place the tins/cups in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Preheat oven to 325F. Remove crust dough from freezer.
- Scoop filling by rounded tablespoons into crusts and spread evenly. Filling should reach the top of the crusts and perfectly fill 12 standard muffin tins.
- Bake for 55 minutes until filling has darkened slightly and cracks appear.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before refrigerating. Refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving.
Nutrition information was calculated using the entire batch of dough. If you didn’t use it all, values will be less, obviously. Consider this the worst case carb scenario.
Serving Size: 1 mini pie, Calories per serving: 110, Carbs per serving: 7g (4g net), Protein per serving: 3g, Fiber per serving: 3g
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.