This keto chocolate pudding is bound to satisfy any and all (individual!) cravings. Suuuper thick, creamy and silky smooth, it’s a true decadent chocolate treat! Vegan Keto Chocolate Pudding – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk approximately 1 1/3 cups
- 3.5 oz. 90% dark chocolate
- 0.5 tbsp. agar agar
- 1 tsp. orange oil or zest
- 1/16 tsp. stevia extract optional to taste
- 0.5 oz. sliced almonds for topping
- 2 tbsp. sugar-free orange marmalade for topping
- Put all of the ingredients (except sliced almonds and orange marmalade) into a small or medium size pot. Keep stirring while heating up on medium high. Stir until all the ingredients completely dissolve, and the mixture is homogenous. Do not bring to boil. Pour into 12 small glasses or plastic serving cups. Let the pudding cool down.
- In a small pot, slightly roast the sliced almonds. Add the marmalade, and roast for another minute on medium high. Keep stirring. In the end, place some of the topping on each of the puddings. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
One serving without marmalade topping comes out to be approximately 119 Calories.
Fat: 11.5 g (of which Saturated: 8.6 g, MUFA’s: 0.7 g),
Total Carbs: 2.4 g,
Fiber: 0.2 g,
Net Carbs: 2.2 g,
Protein: 2.0 g
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.