The strawberry chia pudding recipe is a fantastic breakfast. Chia seeds are a super food. They are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and provides the body with fiber iron and calcium. You’ll love this low carb strawberry almond milk chia pudding. Strawberry Almond Milk Chia Pudding – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla stevia drops
- 1/8 teaspoon monk fruit liquid extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries chopped
- In medium bowl, stir chia seeds into almond milk.
- Add in sweetener(s), lemon juice, and strawberries.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Stir every 5 minutes for the next 15 minutes.
- Divide into serving dishes and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Photo Credit By Tkovacstunde
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.