Consider mixing up a batch of these EASY & DELICIOUS spicy keto tuna melt cups using a muffin pan for a perfect low carb dish! This is such a genius way to eat tuna! Even folks who aren’t necessarily huge fans of canned tuna fish will LOVE this idea. Spicy Keto Tuna Melt Cups – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
yield: 7 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
Spicy cheese and tuna are melted together in a muffin tin for a delicious keto meal idea.
- 5 oz. can of tuna fish, drained
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- dash of salt & pepper
- 20 slices jalapenos from a jar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl combine tuna, eggs, sour cream, mayo, onions, cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Fill muffin pan with mixture, evenly. Top each muffin with a few slices of jalapenos. (This batch made 7 muffins)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Serve warm.
Yield: 7 tuna cups, Serving Size: 1 tuna cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160, Total Carbohydrates: 1g, Fiber: 0g, Net Carbohydrates: 1g, Total Fat: 13g, Protein: 9g
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.