Enjoy a sweet treat with this rich, sugar free, low carb and creamy ice cream! It’s an easy, delicious dessert that rivals any store brand. Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Ice Cream – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 7 servings
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup low carb sweetener
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons vodka optional
- 1/4 teaspoon SweetLeaf stevia drops
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit liquid extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Mix egg yolks with sweetener in medium bowl.
- Combine almond milk and cream in medium pot bring to boil.
- Add hot cream mixture to egg yolk mixture slowly while whisking constantly so eggs don’t cook.
- Return combined mixture to pot and heat over medium heat until custard is thickened and coats back of spoon.
- Remove custard from heat and whisk in cream cheese, xanthan gum, vanilla, vodka, stevia and monk fruit extract until cream cheese is completely melted into the mix.
- Pour into medium bowl and set into ice bath to cool.
- Once cold, pour custard into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Mash raspberries with packet of sweetener.
- Place half ice cream mix into container, spoon half raspberries over and swirl in. Repeat for remaining ice cream mix and raspberries.
- Freeze until just set (1-2 hours) before serving.
Photo Credit By Shutterstock
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.