We picked up a few cans of pumpkin puree and set out to create a few recipes our readers are sure to love. First up, a simple recipe for low carb & sugar-free Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars with cream cheese frosting that’ll blow your friends and family away. They’re Gluten-Free, Low Carb, Vegetarian. Pumpkin Cheesecake Keto Bars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups whole pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 10-15 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 10 oz. pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- 1/2 cup So Nourished powdered erythritol
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/4 cup So Nourished powdered erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Combine all the crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until the pecans are a fine crumb texture. Don’t over process or you’ll end up with pecan butter!
- Line a 9×6-inch baking dish with parchment paper, letting two sides spill over for easy removal. Press the crust into the dish, making one even layer. Bake for 12 minutes, then let cool.
- Meanwhile, using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and heavy cream until fully combined and even throughout. Then, add in the pumpkin puree, vanilla extract and liquid stevia and combine.
- Add in the erythritol, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and a pinch of salt and combine.
- Next, add in one egg at a time, incorporating each before adding another.
- Once the crust has cooled a bit, pour the pumpkin cheesecake batter into the baking dish. Reduce the heat in the oven to 325°F and bake for 25-30 minutes. The middle of the pumpkin cheesecake should be a bit wobbly after baking. Refrigerate for 6 hours or, ideally, overnight.
- To make the frosting, combine all the frosting ingredients and beat with an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Frost the top of the cheesecake bars or add a dollop to each one after slicing. Enjoy!
MACROS PER SERVING:
• 273 Calories
• 25g of Fat
• 4g of Protein
• 4.5g of Net Carbs
Recipe By tasteaholics.com
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.