Low carb cheesecake for one is a creamy, decadent, rich recipe. It’s the perfect substitute when dealing with cheesecake cravings. One Minute Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp heavy cream
½ tsp lemon juice
¼ tsp vanilla
2-4 Tbsp sugar substitute such as powdered erythritol or stevia (mix two or more for a better flavor)
- Combine all ingredients in a 1.5 cup microwave-safe bowl, and whisk until smooth.
- Place in microwave and cook on high for 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds to remix ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Excellent topped with fresh fruit and whipped cream, or a homemade low carb chocolate sauce. (Count extra carbs if additions are made).
Nutrition info per one-cup serving.
Calories: 300, Fat: 27.6 grams, Carbohydrates: 2.5 grams, Fiber: 0 grams, Net Carbohydrates: 2.5 grams, Protein:
Recipe by Jamie
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.