This Low-Carb Keto Fudgy Double Chocolate Brownies Recipe is everything you love about a rich, fudgy brownie with a good chewiness…but completely keto-friendly!
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- ½ cup unsweetened creamy almond butter
- 4 tablespoons browned butter, still warm
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 4 tablespoons Swerve Confectioner’s
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon beef gelatin
- ¼ teaspoon fine salt
- ¼ teaspoon espresso powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F; line a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan with 2 pieces of parchment paper so it hangs over all 4 sides.
- Use a handheld electric mixer to cream together the almond butter and still-warm brown butter in a large bowl. Beat in the avocado oil, Swerve, vanilla, and stevia, and then beat in the eggs.
- Mix in the cocoa powder, gelatin, salt, espresso powder, and baking powder just until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, spread it out evenly, and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake until the brownies are set along the edges, but slightly doughy in the center, about 16 to 18 minutes, being careful not to overbake.
- Cool completely before cutting and serving.
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.