Low Carb Egg Muffins With Bacon, Spinach And Cheese are quick and easy cups loaded with your favorite meat and veggies. If you are looking for a carb-free, no-carb breakfast, you can use ham, spinach, or whatever works best. Low Carb Egg Muffins With Bacon, Spinach And Cheese – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Pepper jack cheese (shredded – or any cheese you like)
- 1 cup Spinach
- 2 tbsp Bacon bits
- 1/4 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
- Crack an egg into each cavity of a silicone muffin pan, keeping the yolk intact.
- Take a small stack of spinach leaves, tear them in half, and arrange around the yolk. Push down so that the leaves are coated in egg whites but try not to break the yolk.
- Sprinkle a pinch of garlic salt and black pepper on top, then top evenly with bacon bits.
- Sprinkle shredded pepper jack cheese on top of each egg.
- Bake the egg muffins about 13-15 minutes, until egg whites are set and yolks are creamy but firm. Cook a little longer if you prefer the yolk to be more “done”.
Servings 6 muffins
Serving size: 1 egg muffin
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.