This sugar free low carb chocolate cheese fudge is made using a soft mild flavored cheese. But, you can’t taste the secret ingredient! Low Carb Chocolate Fudge – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 pound American cheese cubed (can sub with cream cheese or other soft cheese)
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate , cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups powdered erythritol or Swerve Confectioners Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 Tablespoon chocolate extract
- 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts optional
Mix heavy cream, cheese, butter, baking chocolate, erythritol and stevia in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat until melted, stirring frequently.
Add cocoa and bring to a boil. Stir constantly for one minute.
Remove from heat and add extracts.
Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour into medium bowl and allow to cool, whisking occasionally.
When no longer warm, pour into prepared pan (I used an 8×8-inch). Refrigerate until firm. Cut into 1-inch squares.
Makes 64 pieces
Carbs per serving: 1 g
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.