Pizza Bites are simple to make and everyone will love them, even the kids! If you are gardening this season and have zucchini growing, I am sure you are very overwhelmed with them! If so you can make this delicious low carb recipe for an appetizer or an afternoon snack for the kids. Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 large zucchini, sliced diagonally into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup mini pepperonis
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Preheat the oven to broil. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the zucchini slices onto the lined baking sheet in an even layer.
- Spread the marinara sauce over the top of each slice. Top with cheese, pepperoni, and black olives.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serving Size: 6-8 pizza bites
- Calories: 151
- Fat: 9.7g
- Carbohydrates: 4.6g
- Protein: 11.6g
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.