This smooth and creamy vanilla fat bombs is a wonderful low carb, paleo, dairy + nut free healthy treat. It’s so good to enjoy a decadent dessert that’s actually good for you! Keto Vanilla Fat Bombs – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract, or 2 bean scrapings
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- In a small sauce combine the coconut oil, coconut cream and tahini.
- Heat over low heat, stirring until well combined.
- Remove from the heat.
- Whisk in the vanilla, salt and stevia and continue to whisk until the mix cools a bit.
- Divide the mixture between 6 silicone molds, or pour into a small loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until completely firm.
- If using a silicone mold, pop them out of the molds and store in a tupperware in the fridge.
- If using a loaf pan, lift up by parchment paper and cut into 6 squares. Store in tupperware in the fridge.
- SERVING SIZE: 1 fat bomb
- CALORIES: 237
- FAT: 25g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 2.5g
- FIBER: .9g
- PROTEIN: 1.8g
Recipe by Cristina Curp
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.