These Tagalong cookies are like your favorite girl scout cookies, made even better because now they’re cookies instead of bars! Cookies are gluten free, egg free, grain free, sugar-free, low carb, and a THM S. You can enjoy this treat without any guilt! Keto Tagalong Cookies – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Prep Time 30 mins
Cook Time 12 mins
Total Time 42 mins
3/4 cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- optional: to make sweeter cookies use 1 scoop Better Stevia using the included teeny tiny spoon this comes to 45 mg of pure stevia if you are converting from another brand
- 1 tsp gelatin
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp cold butter cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2-3 tbsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 1 tsp gluccomannan
- 1 tsp peanut flour or almond flour
- 3.5 oz bar of 85% dark chocolate or sugar free chocolatechopped
- Preheat oven to 325 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the almond flour, sweetener, gelatin, and salt in a food processor and pulse to combine. Add the butter and vanilla and pulse until tiny crumbs. Add the water and pulse until a dough forms.
- Put the dough between two sheets of waxed paper. Roll it out about ¼ inch thick. Using a circle cookie cutter or an upside down glass (or any random circle object from your kitchen like my ice cream holder) cut out circles. Lift gently with a spatula and put on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Reroll the dough and make circles until you use it all. You will get about 20 cookies.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
Meanwhile you need to make the peanut butter layer. Put the peanut butter in a small bowl and sprinkle the gluccomannan on slowly whisking between each sprinkling. Add the sweetener and peanut or almond flour. Whisk well.
Drop scant teaspoons onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper equally the same number as your cookies. Freeze until firm.
Melt chocolate in the microwave. Start with thirty seconds and then stir. Continue microwaving for thirty seconds increments and stirring after each until the chocolate is 75% melted. Then just stir until it is all melted.
Put one frozen peanut butter disc onto each cookie. Drizzle with melted chocolate covering as much as possible. Using a knife or offset spatula make sure the sides are covered. At this point I lift onto a different piece of waxed or parchment paper to get cleaner edges (you can reuse the parchment you baked the cookies on). Refrigerate to set the chocolate. Enjoy your Tagalong cookies!
Photo Credit By Shutterstock
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.