Real food on a plate. Steak. Broccoli. Onions and pumpkin seeds. Creamy butter. Because a keto dinner doesn’t have to be complicated. A keto friendly version of my favorite Steak and Broccoli Stir Fry that’s healthy yet doesn’t sacrifice on flavor.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 oz. butter
- 12 oz. ribeye steaks
- 9 oz. broccoli
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- salt and pepper
- Slice steak and onion. Slice or chop the broccoli including the stem. (Peel the stem with a paring knife first if it looks rough.)
- Heat up plenty of butter in a frying pan or wok. Brown the meat. Season with salt and pepper. Remove and put aside.
- Brown broccoli and onion in the same frying pan with more butter. Save a dollop of butter for serving.
- Add soy sauce towards the end (optional). Return the meat back to the pan and stir. Season to taste.
- Serve immediately with a dollop of butter and pumpkin seeds.
The meat continues to cook after you take it off the heat, so err on the side of slightly less cooking time. You can always cook it a little more with the veggies at the end if you wish.
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.