This Keto Frittata Recipe is a nutritionally complete low carb breakfast in a pan. Our keto frittata recipe is not just low-carb but due to the eggs which are a low-carb superfood. It’s full of healthy fats, protein, and an unrivaled amino acid profile, truly the perfect low-carb keto breakfast. Keto Sausage Frittata – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 16 ounces Italian sausage
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, plus more for garnish if desired
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the sausage in a 10-inch oven proof skillet (see notes) over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring to break into small pieces.
- Add the capers and sun-dried tomatoes, cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Beat the eggs, water, salt, pepper and basil together in a large bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture over the sausage mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until firm.
- Remove and cool slightly before cutting and serving with additional chopped basil if desired.
If you don’t have an oven proof skillet, you can cook the sausage, capers and tomatoes in a regular skillet and then add them to an oven proof baking dish along with the egg mixture – and then bake as directed.
Net carbs per serving = 2g
- Serving Size: 1/8th frittata
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 15g
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.