This is the ultimate low carb pizza snack. Just the good bits of pizza and none of the bad stuff. No dough, no wheat, no bloated tummy. Super-satisfying and so yummy that you’ll have to watch you get one before they’re gone! Keto Low Carb Pizza Bites – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 300 g pre-shredded mozzarella
- 12 tsp superquick marinara: tomato passata, 1 garlic clove, salt, pepper, Italian herbs
- few slices of salami and/or parma ham cut into small pieces
- handful of basil leaves
- Set your grill/broiler to a medium heat
- Mix your marinara: 1 can of tomatoes or passata, 1 garlic clove, salt, pepper and some Italian herbs such as oregano or basil. Blend until combined. This mix does not need to be cooked and can be used as is. If you have cooked marinara sauce you could obviously use this as well.
- Place small handfuls of the mozzarella on a baking tray, leaving some space around the edges so the cheese can spread when it melts. Keep an eye on it and remove from the oven once the tops are browned
- In a pan, brown the diced salami/ham.
- Once the mozzarella pizza bases have cooled a little, which makes them harden, remove from the tray
- Add a teaspoon or marinara on every pizza and decorate with salami and ham pieces.
- Scatter over the basil leaves and serve
You can make the mozzarella crusts in a pan as well. Make sure you melt/brown them over a medium heat so they do not burn!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.