This herbed chicken and mushrooms is so tender and juicy. It packs so much flavor that it is hard to believe that it is ready and on the table in just over 30 minutes from start to finish. You’ve got to love any recipe that is inexpensive to prepare, only dirties one pot, is quick and easy, while still being incredibly flavorful. Keto Herbed Chicken And Mushrooms – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 8 skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Torn fresh parsley, optional as garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Season the chicken thighs on both sides with salt, pepper, 2 teaspoons of the oregano, 2 teaspoons of the dried thyme, and 2 teaspoons of the dried rosemary.
- Heat the olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken to the skillet, skin side down. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes until the skin is nice and crispy.
- Flip the chicken thighs over to the other side and transfer the skillet to the oven. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Transfer the skillet back to the stovetop. Remove the chicken from the pan, set aside, and cover to keep warm.
- To the same skillet, add the mushrooms and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, until they have releases their liquid and are tender.
- Add the garlic, chicken stock, Dijon mustard, and the remaining seasonings and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Plate the chicken and pour the sauce over top. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
- Calories: 418
- Fat: 29g
- Carbohydrates: 2.5g
- Protein: 53g
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.