This french toast casserole is a favourite dish for breakfasts. Everyone loves french toast, and this french toast casserole is almost like a bread pudding. Except, that it isn’t. Keto French Toast Casserole – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 50 minutes Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes Servings: 12 servings Calories: 257kcal
- 1 9×5 loaf of low carb bread ( Homemade Low Carb Blueberry Bread )
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- 1 cup blueberries (optional)
- Sugar free pancake syrup (optional)
- Grease a 9×13″ casserole dish.
- Slice the bread into 1″ cubes and place in the prepared dish. Sprinkle with the blueberries.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, almond milk, cinnamon and stevia. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour this mixture over the bread and blueberries. Cover the dish and refrigerate for several hours, preferably overnight.
- When you are ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 20-30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve topped with sugar free syrup if desired.
257 calories, 21g fat, 6g carbs, 2g fiber, 10g protein, 4 net carbs.
Recipe by Sabra
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.