These crackers are a great high fiber, crunchy, nutritious, and tasty snack. Easy to make with flax seed and garlic parmesan flavor. These simple low carb crackers are a great homemade snack. Keto Flax Seed Crackers With Garlic Parmesan – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 18 minutes
Total Time 28 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated, 33 grams
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll out on a silicone mat or greased parchment paper to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Score with a sharp knife (careful not to cut silicone mat if using).
- Bake until the center is no longer soft, about 15-18 minutes. If it starts to get more than a little brown around the edges, remove from oven to prevent burning. Cool completely.
Net carbs per serving: 1.0 gram
Photo Credit By Shutterstock
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.