This sweet,keto and vegan chia pudding is wonderful for breakfast – or a snack or dessert. Prepare the night before; that way, in the morning, you are all set. The proof is in the pudding! Keto Chia Seed Pudding – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/4th cup Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (optional)
- 200ml Homemade Coconut Milk or Almond Milk
- 200ml Whipping Cream ( https://lovingitvegan.com/how-to-make-vegan-whipped-cream/ )
- Vanilla Extract optional
- Sweetener of your choice
- Take the chia seeds in a bowl and add the coconut milk to it.
- Keep mixing with a whisk until it combines nicely.
- Add the sweetener and whisk some more.
- Divide the mixture into two portions.
- Added cocoa to one half and mixed it.
- Now pour this mixture into the bowls or glasses you would like to eat in.
- Keep covered in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Next morning beat the cream and put it on the chia seeds mixture.
- You can either eat it right away or allow the cream to settle in an hour or so.
Nutrition for 1 portion:
Net Carbs– 2g
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.