Lasagna Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms will be a new family favorite! All the flavors of your favorite classic comfort food in a low carb and fun to eat package! Easy Keto Lasagna Stuffed Portobello – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 4 links of Italian sausage (or about 12 oz other ground meat)
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sugar free marinara sauce
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- chopped parsley to garnish if desired
- Brush the mushrooms with a dry paper towel to clean off any dirt or compost. Remove stems if present and use a spoon to scrape out the brown ribs.
- Remove the sausage from the casing and press into four patties. Press one patty into each mushroom cap, going all the way to the edges and up the sides.
- Spoon 1/4 cup ricotta into each mushroom cap and press to the edges, leaving a dent in the center for the sauce.
- Spoon 1/4 cup marinara into each mushroom on top of the ricotta layer.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese on top of each mushroom.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree (F) oven for 40 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
Serving Size: 1 portobello, Calories: 482, Fat: 36g, Carbohydrates: 6.5g net, Protein: 28g
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.