These chocolate truffles are silky smooth, sinfully rich and so simple to make – the perfect low carb chocolate dessert. Easy Chocolate Truffles – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 255 g sugar-free dark chocolate chips such as Lily’s or 85-90% dark chocolate chips (9 oz)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
- Optional: 1 tsp cinnamon or sugar-free vanilla, mint, orange, maple or almond extract
- 2 tbsp cacao powder or Dutch process cocoa powder for dusting (11 g/ 0.4 oz)
- Place the chocolate in a large heatproof bowl.
- Heat the cream plus any flavoring (try cinnamon or vanilla, mint, orange, maple or almond extract) a small pot over medium heat until simmering. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate.
- Let the chocolate soften for a minute or two, and then gently stir to melt.
- Transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 1 to 2 hours.
- Once chilled use a spoon to scoop up a small amount (about 24 g/ 0.9 oz) of the mix and roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining chocolate and place truffles in an airtight container to store.
- Roll each ball in cacao powder.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Total Carbs 3.8 grams, Fiber 1.3 grams, Net Carbs 2.5 grams, Protein 1.9 grams, Fat 12 grams, Calories 119 kcal.
Recipe by Lauren Lester
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.