Prepare for an elevated coffee break. Position whipped cream, with just a touch of vanilla, atop your favorite brew. We’re crushing hard on this keto-approved treat. Coffee With Whipped Cream – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup coffee
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- cocoa powder or ground cinnamon (optional)
- Make coffee as usual.
- Whip the cream with a little bit of vanilla extract until soft peaks form.
- Add coffee to a big cup or mug. Add a dollop of cream on top and an optional sprinkling of cocoa powder or cinnamon.
- Serve immediately, preferably with a few of your favorite nuts on the side.
If you want to transform this drink into a low-carb dessert, just add a small piece of dark chocolate, with a cocoa content of at least 70%, to the bottom of your cup before you add the coffee. By the time you’re finished drinking, you’ll find a delicious piece of melted chocolate. Keep a spoon within reach!
Ketogenic low carb
The nutrient values are counted excluding the nuts and chocolate.
Net carbs: 3 % (2 g), Fiber: 0 g, , Fat: 93 % (21 g), Protein: 4 % (2 g), kcal: 206
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.