Sweet, crunchy and portable, these keto no bake cookies are the perfect low carb treat. A quick and easy low carb cookie recipe that is sure to be spouse and kid approved. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- ¼ cup creamy thick natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup creamy thick natural almond butter
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons confectioners erythritol, more to taste
- ¾ cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, almond butter, and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Add the butter, vanilla extract, cocoa powder. and erythritol. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the coconut. Mix until it is evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Drop 1 1/2 to 2 inch spoonfuls (10 total) onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze for 10 minutes before serving.
- Store extras in the freezer until ready to eat.
Cookies are approximately 2.5 net carbs
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.