Ditch the carbs with this Chili Dog ! It’s the best hot dog chili ever and bonus: It’s low carb! (8 carbs or less per serving if you use beef franks.) Low carb and gluten free Keto Chili Dog Pot Pie Casserole. So many delicious things, all in one casserole – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- One batch Slow Cooker Kickin’ Chili
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 grass-fed beef hot dogs, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- One batch Low Carb Cheddar Biscuit Dough (minus the sausage)
- Prepare the chili ahead of time. You can drastically reduce the cook time of this recipe by converting the chili to a stovetop recipe.
- Heat the butter in a large oven proof skillet over medium heat. Once the butter is melted and the pan is hot, add the sliced hot dogs to the pan and cook until they have a nice sear on them.
- Pour the entire batch of chili on top of the cooked hot dogs.
- Mix the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses and sprinkle them over top of the chili.
- Prepare the biscuit dough according to the directions (minus the sausage)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Drop large scoops of the biscuit dough on top of the casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the biscuit topping is golden brown.
Nutritional information will vary by ingredients used. Please use a site like MyFitnessPal or FatSecret to figure out this information based on the ingredients you used.
Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
Author: Kyndra D. Holley
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.