Looking for something to satisfy your bread cravings? These biscuits are so buttery and fluffy, and can be eaten on the side of just about any meal. Cheddar Dill Keto Biscuits – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Hands-on 5-10 minutes
Overall 25-30 minutes
- 115 g cream cheese (4 oz)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (115 g / 4 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (145 g/ 5.1 oz)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- Preheat the oven to 177 °C/ 350 °F. In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer on low speed, whip the cream cheese and egg together.
- Add the dill, onion salt, Italian seasoning and garlic. Use a rubber spatula to mix the seasonings into the cream mixture or place in a mixer and process until well combined.
- Add the cheddar cheese, almond flour, heavy cream and water. Using a mixer on low speed, mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Drop the dough in heaping mounds into 8 wells of a lightly greased muffin top pan (or silicon muffin pan). Bake for 20 minutes.
Nutritional values (per serving, 1 biscuit)
Net carb 3.1 grams
Protein 9.2 grams
Fat 21.8 grams
Calories 238 kcal
Photo Credit By Shutterstock
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.