These Cheddar Bacon Deviled eggs are such a fun and flavorful twist on the classics and they’re a cinch to make! All you need is a little cheddar and some crumbled bacon. These slightly resemble the flavors of a cobb salad…bacon, eggs, cheddar. Delicious! Cheddar Bacon Deviled Eggs – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 large eggs, boiled and peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half and place yolks in a small mixing bowl. Set aside whites.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, dill, salt, and pepper to the mixing bowl with the yolks and stir well to combine.
- Stir in the grated cheddar and crumbled bacon.
- Spoon the filling into each of the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with additional dill or bacon crumbles, as desired.
My favorite way to make boiled eggs is in the Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water along with the eggs to the pot, seal, and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. Natural release for 5 minutes and then transfer eggs to an ice bath for 5 minutes. Perfectly cooked eggs and they peel like a dream. Store deviled eggs in the fridge in a tightly covered container for up to one week.
YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.