Buffalo Turkey Meatballs are a perfect appetizer. They’re also a lighter alternative to a traditional chicken buffalo wings, not only because they have less fat, but also because they’re baked, not fried. Not to mention they’re also super easy to make. And they’re low carb, gluten-free, nut-free, and healthy, too. Buffalo Turkey Meatballs – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 lb Ground turkey
- 1/4 cup Egg white
- 1/2 cup Blue cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup Green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Cayenne pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Combine the turkey, egg whites, blue cheese, scallions, and 3/4 of the cayenne pepper sauce in a bowl. Form into 1 in (2.5 cm) balls and place on the lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until barely done.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the remaining cayenne pepper sauce with the olive oil.
- Drain the fluid released by the meatballs and transfer them to a clean sheet of parchment paper (still on the baking sheet). Drizzle a small amount of the cayenne olive oil mixture over each meatball. Bake for 2-3 minutes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Photo Credit By Shutterstock
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.