A very quick to prepare low carb chicken casserole that is made completely from scratch without relying on a canned soup base. Broccoli & Chicken Casserole – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 8 people
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- 6.5 ounces can mushroom sliced
- 1/2 cup white cooking wine or a few tablespoons of lemon juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chicken bone broth reduce to 1/2 for less sauce
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese 1 3/4 ounces
- Slice chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Cook chicken with garlic and onion in olive oil and butter until no longer pink.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Pour into 9×13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
Photo Credit By Shutterstock
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.