We’d like to share with you one of our favourite keto soups, the broccoli and cheese cream soup. It is extremely quick and easy to make, and the recipe can be easily modified to suit anyone’s taste – that is, if you like broccoli and cheese, of course. Broccoli has 4.4 g net carbs per 100 g and is an excellent source of Vitamin K. Broccoli And Cheese Cream Soup – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 broccoli medium bunch
- 30 g sour cream approx. 2 tbsp.
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 30 g shredded comte cheese (or cheddar gouda or edam)
- salt to taste
- Let the broccoli steam for 5 minutes.
- Transfer them to a blender and mix well for about 2 minutes with the parmesan, sour cream, and comte cheese. Blend thoroughly until a smooth, uniform mixture is obtained.
- Pour the mixture in a saucepan and add the chicken stock as well. Stir to mix.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to mix the cheese evenly and avoid sticking it to the base of the pan.
- Serve in a bowl with some shredded cheese on top.
- Enjoy while hot.
Macros (per serving): Calories: 114 kcal – Fat: 5.33 g – Net carbs: 6.89 g (total carbs: 10.89 dietary fiber: 4 g) – Protein: 7.86 g
If you don’t have comte cheese, you can substitute it for another medium hard cheese, such as cheddar, edam or gouda. Alternatively, you can just skip it and add more parmesan.
If you would like to increase the fat content, this is incredibly easy – you can add butter, ghee or coconut oil to the soup at step 4 (butter being our favourite for this soup).
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.