This is a great breakfast idea for when you want to make a quick, keto friendly, low carb pancake recipe. Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup ricotta
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup golden flaxseed meal
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼-½ teaspoon stevia powder
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Blend together the eggs, ricotta, vanilla extract, and unsweetened almond milk.
- Mix together the almond flour, golden flaxseed meal, salt, baking powder, and stevia in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the blender, and blend until a smooth batter forms.
- For the ¼ cup of blueberries, you will need to add 2-3 blueberries per pancake. Exact number of berries you have will depend on their size, so feel free to halve them if needed.
- Add butter to the preheated skillet. Wait for the butter to melt.
- Pour your pancake batter into the skillet and flip when lightly browned on the outside. To get the full number of servings, use a 2 tablespoon measurement to scoop in the batter.
- Serve with sugar free syrup, or additional berries.
This makes a total of 5 servings of Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes.
Each pancake comes out to be 311.4 Calories, 22.61g Fats, 5.78g Net Carbs, and 15.25g Protein.
Photo Credit By Shutterstock
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.