This two-ingredient, bacon-wrapped brussel sprouts recipe is the perfect appetizer for a delicious feast. They are healthy, easy to make, and oh so tasty! Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 12 strips of bacon
- 12 medium/large brussel sprouts
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Then, prep brussel sprouts by washing and patting dry with a paper towel.
- To make bacon wrapped brussel sprouts. Place a brussel sprout at the top of a piece of bacon. Roll up brussel sprout inside of bacon, using the full piece of bacon to wrap, then place on baking sheet. Season with pepper, to taste.
- Bake at 375ºF for 30-35 minutes depending on how crispy you like your bacon.
- To serve, insert a toothpick into each brussel sprout.
- Serving Size: 1/12
- Calories: 58
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 4
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.