If you’ve ever been on a low-carb diet you know that breakfast especially can be a challenge! This is the perfect breakfast prepping recipe that’s KETO and convenient. Bacon Swiss Waffles – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 slices uncooked bacon
- 4 large eggs, separated into whites and yolks
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Erythritol
1. Cook the bacon in a skillet until crisp then coarsely chop into a bowl.
2. Spoon out 3 tablespoons of the bacon grease and set it aside.
3. Separate the eggs into two different mixing bowls.
4. Whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form then set aside.
5. Whisk the egg yolks with the coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, salt, and pepper in the other bowl.
6. Add the almond milk and bacon grease to the second bowl while whisking then gently fold in the egg whites until just combined.
7. Stir in the shredded Swiss cheese and half the chopped bacon.
8. Preheat the waffle iron and grease with cooking spray.
9. Spoon a heaping ½ cup of batter into the iron.
10. Cook the waffle according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
11. Remove the waffle to a plate and repeat with the remaining batter.
12. Serve the waffles topped with sour cream and chopped bacon.
4g net carbs
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.